Day 5: My Siblings

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet the big brother, Adam.


He's a pretty good guy. There is nothing like growing up with a brother who played football for all of your younger years and wearing Orange and Blue cheerleading unforms with Patton's lil sis on the back! :) It was precious! I must say.
Adam never really let me ride to school with him but that's ok because the one day I did was the only day I got a tardy. haha. Thanks Bub! Then there is the time that he threw that baseball and it went straight in my eye. Ouch! Remember that? Thanks again.
Yes, we have a love/hate relationship but more love than hate. Growing up with Adam has been an adventure but one thing I have always appreciated was that he always had my back. I'll never forget my little 4th(maybe) grade self getting in a fight with a boy on the bus and I had to go to the principal's office. Adam walked with me to the office and helped me win my case, lucky for me, the football coach was the principal. haha. Wanna know what the fight was about? The President. hahahaha
Let's just say we've had some great times and some not so well. Now that we are both adults we still fight but we respect each other pretty well. I'll always be little patton to most but to him I'm just terd.
Love you Adam!

It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan