Love Many, Trust Few, and learn to paddle your own Canoe!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh how true my title of this blog is...

Today is Wednesday, I got to go to our BSU luncheon for the first time this semester and it absolutely made my day! :) I no longer have any band, Praise the Lord, and I am glad glad glad. School is a complete drag these days, but it is all going to pay off when I can teach those kindergarteners/Special Ed kids. (whatever God decides to bless me with). I can not wait to be around kids EVERY DAY!!

After reading everyone's blogs about graduation coming up and how there will be soo many people leaving, it kinda makes me sad. I have had an amazing 2 years @ ICC, and I will miss it greatly. I am really excited about being at Ole Miss though! HOTTY TODDY!

These days this is my life.. Breakfast.School.Homework. Laying on the tanning bed. Homework. Walking. Homework. FACEBOOK.Bed.

I am loving the college experience, but gosh, it is soo stressful sometimes. OK.. after the most random post ever..

PEACE!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan