God uses the weak to lead the strong... **

Monday, April 6, 2009

Well.. let's see. This week has started out great. This weekend I got to spend Thursday-Saturday in Jackson with 200 other students who are going to be Summer Missionaries. Pretty awesome, I must say. We worshiped together, prayed together, and became friends and made some pretty great memories. I met two girls that will be going to Montana and I am excited even more now. I must say that I am still fearful of the unknown, but I know that God is looking out for me and he has a GREAT plan!

I am graduating from ICC on May 10, leaving for Montana on May 31. I am coming home on August 8th and moving into my house as soon as I get home. It will be amazing but soooo much to do in a short length of time. I am very excited about what God has in store for me this summer. I am ready to see the sights, tell those precious kids about him, and enjoy myself and enjoy seeing the world that my Lord made. Pray for me, and all of my friends that will be going this summer from ICC-BSU.

Thank you Lord for letting me know that even though I am weak that I can make a difference and I can impact kids lives for a whole summer. Big responsibility=awesome challenge, and a lifechanging difference. :)

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent.
    I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read
    much more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.


    Look into my web blog ... "publicist"

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan