My Life.

Monday, April 20, 2009


God now has a definite and set plan for your life - and He will now be the One to guide you every step of the way into the fulfillment of that plan!

I think right now in my life, I have many things that I am thinking about. My future. What exactly God would have for me to do. My grades. Everything. I see things all day long that make me think, am I doing what I should be doing. I am really excited about growing up, paying rent, doing things that adults do, but goodness it scares me too. I absolutely am sick of school at this moment. It's a drag and very consuming. My mother always told me, Lauren, by the time you get to Ole Miss you will just be ready to get through and make money. Man, is Mama always right? I know that when I get to Ole Miss that I am going to love the grove, tailgating, football and baseball games, hanging out in town. But man, I think I am going to be sooo ready to just get done and TEACH!


If you are reading this, please pray for me! I need God's peace to overflow in my life.

So.. It's been a while since I blogged. If you haven't heard by now we had a minor accident at the dock the other night after BSU. Nikki dropped her keys in 6 1/2 feet of water, and after a LONG day of finding a magnet, and searching for those keys in the Tombigbee.. WE FOUND Them! Nikki owes us big time, and we had fun helping her out though. :)



Here are those Keys! :)

Saturday my mother got skybox tickets for the Ole Miss Grove Bowl 2009. It was amazing. I want a skybox now, so I better marry rich. :) Goodness, it's like heaven up there. WOW!

Off to another good week.. Hopefully! :)

peace










No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan