Thank you Lord for this crazy,chaotic life that I live..

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank you Lord for it almost being Thanksgiving break. I had to be up at 5:45 this morning to go to Quitman county for observation. Listen people, it was heart breaking. Those people need prayer, and support from all of us. They are doing a great job of educating those students but they need help. It broke my heart to see what they are surviving with and made me realize how blessed I was to go to a school like North Pontotoc.
I absolutely can not wait to become a teacher and get to love on my kids and decorate my room and TEACH. But, today made me realize that it is so much more involved than that. I need to start being creative and coming up with ideas that don't cost a lot of money. I am so excited to see things like this and they really have an impact on me.
We got our Christmas cards done today. I love them! You'll have to wait and see what they look like. :)
Last night I found out that all of the churches that I worked with this past summer took up a love offering for us. Goodness, it was the nicest thing and it made my night so much better. I was very surprised and it made me miss Montana even more. Thank you to all of those wonderful people in Montana. See you soon, hopefully! :)
So, last night @ BSU this song was sang and it made me want to go to Africa sooo much more.
If you happen to know of any short-term trips I would love to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan