Can you say STRESSED OUT!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So.. today I had 2 big tests. Gross! I hate them.
Yesterday I had a longgg day but it was great. I was observing in my kindergarten room for 5 hours. It was a good, stressful, and fun day. I was able to help with learning centers, decorating their hall for Thanksgiving, and observing how the day of a Kindergarten teacher goes. I was put to work and I realized how hard the teachers have to work. They are pressured, expected to put up with tons of jobs, but loved on by their students.
Can you tell that I am just a little bit excited to become a TEACHER!
It's a little scary though, that in 1 year I will be in control of 20 something students who are counting on me to teach them! ah!!
School is going good, but goodness I need a break!
Harper is growing and is B-A-D! I loves her SOOOO Much though!
Hope your week is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan