Made me think...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Both of them were upright in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commandments and regulations blamelessly.
This is what Bro. Tommy preached on last night. It made me think about how I need to be living my life and what my priorities are.
I believe that if I get those in the right order then My God will send me that dream guy i've been looking for, for all of these years.
Great weekend. Except for a game that I don't even want to mention.
BOWL GAME--here we come. Hotty Toddy!
School is bogging me down.
Peace!

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful. Whoever the guy is that gets to marry you, is one lucky, lucky man. That's for sure. With everything going on in your life right now, you don't need a stinky ole boy to have to keep up with. :) He'll come though. Have faith. I better be at that wedding! Love you!








    41-27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only because someone pointed this out. 41-27

    JERK! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan