Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Life here lately, well.. it's good! School is actually going well, most of my BIG time projects are over and turned in so, that's a relief.
My puppy Harper is doing pretty good on potty training so that's always nice. She still takes up most of my time and I love her so so much. Fall is enjoyable this year. Still some 70 degree weather out there. LOVE IT!
I love that Thanksgiving Break is in 2 weeks and I get to hang out with my little cousins. I did go to Jackson this past weekend and got to hang out with the "heards" for a while. We had a blast. Shell and I had fun @ Mistletoe Market and we learned that we could make it to Jackson in 2 hours. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes, I do forget alot and I'm sorry for that. I don't ever feel the need to tell everyone, everything about my life. I guess that's part of our different personalities. I respect that you can remember so much about people and do nice gestures for people. That's what makes you a good person. I am sorry that "that person" has been my friend for 20 years but that doesn't mean that I can't be friends with you too. You have been in my life longer than some of my friends and I hope that you don't let that detail ruin a friendship. Please just quit being mad about everything that I do and even things that I don't do that are not even big deals. I'm sorry if I have made you mad, that's not been in my wishes. We fight a lot but can usually get over it. This is just a hurdle that we are going to have to jump over. I love you and you have always been a great, special, best friend to me. I hope that we can work something out. :)

3 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan