I'm Back!

Monday, March 1, 2010

It feels like i haven't blogged in foreverrrr...


My life is crazy, busy, fun, out of control sometimes, and just plain boring at time. But you know what I'm doing it! It's an amazing journey.


My Harper is getting so big and she is so easy to handle now. Praise the Lord she grew up! :)


School is blah. But.. I can see the finish line.


Colonel Reb IS my mascot.


Spring Break is in 2 weeks. Alabama/Nashville here I come.


the weather is georgous for the most part now. i couldn't be happier.


I am hopefully working at a Special needs camp for at least a week this summer. My heart jumps when i think about it.


I am hopefully moving to a new, beautiful, house for next year. Too excited.


God is blessing and for that I am so grateful. He is just too much for me sometimes.


Why does he love us so much when we love him so little?


peace! :)




1 comment:

  1. i have spring break fever. i just cant shake it! sooooo excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan