The Most Random Things ever!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hey ya'll.


This week has been a very random, sporatic, hectic, but nothing to do week. It seems that there are a million things going on but yet I am so relaxed about it all.


I am taking a Social Studies for Elementary Teachers class, and our teacher will not even be here with us until the 3rd week of school. YES! You read that right. I am very confused about what we are doing but hopefully everything will work out as it should.


I am sitting in the chancellor's office as we speak, been here since 8, with nothing to do but read blogs, facebook stalk, shop, plan, make to do lists. etc...


Time sure is flying by and I am going on a random road trip to memphis tonight with, who else, Michelle. Seems like we always get lost and in trouble when we go. Pray we make it home, please....


Seems like wedding fever has hit all of my friends this year and tomorrow my friend emily is getting married. She is going to be beautiful and I wish her the best life ever! :)


I found a very cute website last night and I found this cute picture. Seriously, check this website out.

(this is ohhhh sooo true!!!)
I had so much fun reading these last night. (
www.weheartit.com)

Praying for a beautiful weekend, it's raining as of now, and hopefully spending time with my precious family and Harper.

This summer is going to be a great one. Swimming, when possible, spending time with friends in Oxford, hanging out with Caitlyn @ Mi Pueblo( haha), and catching up on my reading, to-do lists, and planning for our apartment next year.

Senior year here I come!.. After Summer School! :)

LP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan