Never let your praying knees get lazy, and Love like crazy!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello friends.


Life is good, isn't it? I am having a great, stressful, but amazing week. I get off of work on Friday and that is the best news ever.


I plan to lay out, swim, and be with friends! Sounds fun to me! :) School is good but I am ready for a break. Now I remember why I don't like summer school.


We are having VBS at our church this week and yours truly is the Kindergarten teacher. I love it and my kiddos are precious. Pictures to come soon!


Seems like this summer is FULL of weddings! I love it but all the same, I'm wondering when this will be me, You know?

God has a plan and I know that he is in control. When he does it, it'll be beautiful!


I haven't blogged in a while and I know that this is random but hey, that's how my life goes.


Maybe school will slow down and my blog will feel more full. :)


The End.


Just hold on, don't turn around, just keep walking, don't loose heart!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan