Praying for Cohen's....

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


I am praying for Brent and Megan's Cohen who went to be with my savior last week. For the first week of his life he got to touch many lives, be a blessing to him mama and daddy, and let us blog families worry lots about him. He was a beautiful baby boy and I pray that the family finds comfort in knowing that God has a bigger plan for him in heaven.
Now, can't believe this is within 2 weeks of each other but my cousin was also preggo with "Kohen" and she lost her baby this week. This would have been their 4th child and she is having a hard time. God has a bigger plan and I pray that he shows this sweet family that perfect plan. These 2 Cohen's(Kohen) are having a great time up their together and I like to think that they are meeting all the people that have went on before them that love them so. I sure know my Uncle Waymon is up their loving on his precious great-grandson, Kohen.
Pray for these 2 families please!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan