Just Remembering.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Memorial Day. A time to Reflect on the freedoms that we enjoy.


Thankful for soldier in the past such as my grandaddy, Howard Heard, and for the soldiers that are previously laying it all out on the line. :) Thank you all. You don't know how much we appreciate it.


I can't imagine having to leave my family for no telling how long, and being on the frontline of danger. These men and women are extremely courageous and I give them all the credit. Also for memorial day remembering I would like to thank my sweet savior!

He is always there for us and if it wasn't for him we would not have a holiday to celebrate!

Man I have so much to be thankful for.

I enjoyed Memorial Day 2010 with my mama, daddy, and my grandmother, Mom.

School started back today. JOY! This summer is going to be great. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan