A heart full of Thanks.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there.
God has blessed this unworthy daughter of his greatly and I just want to share "things, people and "stuff" that I am greatful for. God already knows but just to show how good HE is, I am listing these things.
{My precious family, Sweet Savior, Harper, Iphones, Chicken, thrift shopping, hamburgers, money. friends, School of Education, passing the Praxis II. }
Bellevue Baptist Church, Ole Miss, dresses, scarves, fingernail polish, my mama and daddy's house, My Altima, Caitlyn, sweet tea, bottled water, running water and indoor plumbing. :)
taking pictures, itunes, music in general, cracker barrel, roomates that makes me laugh, Emily, Alicia, Haley, Ashley Mcgee, Chad, Michelle, Claire, Brittany, Merle.. all my Ole Miss Education friends, ... this could take forever. a good laugh that takes your breath, love stories. blogging
hope that God has an amazing plan for my life. babies, planning and organizing, my purses, planner, GRACE, salvation, hope, ...
The list could go on forever but I will stop for now. Being thankful is a year long process but I am greatful that God makes it even more special on this day.
If I forgot you please know that it wasn't on purpose. Way too many thoughts going through my head.

2 comments:

  1. love you sweet girl. thanks for being a friend all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lauren, you need to come visit. It's been too long. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan