Day 15: Favorite Bible Verse

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I was blog hopping as I do daily and found this verse which really spoke to me. I have read the Bible since I was little and old enough to but this verse has never been revealed to me.

"And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else.
Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there." [1 Cor. 7:17]
Isn't that awesome? God cares enough about us to let us go through hard times, good times and awesome times. He knows exactly what he has planned and how we are going to react to those plans. I have been thinking about a lot of things lately and this verse just clarifies that I need to be focused on what is important and accomplish great things for him.
on to more blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan