Day 14: A Picture You Love

Sunday, November 7, 2010



Hello friends! I am finally getting to catch up on the blog challenge. I've been a horrible blogger lately.


I am obsessed with taking pictures so this can not be one of those one picture posts.




I adore this picture of my cousin Tyler P and I. He's a bundle of fun and I just love him to death. From the day he was born I have been so proud of him and I have loved having a little cousin. I was the baby for 14 years and i'm so glad he took my place for a while! :)

(I love his little bro Justin too but I just don't have many pictures with him!)



Harper Grace was undoubtebly sleepy. She's my precious girl!



Absolutetly loving ALASKA! If you've never been call the travel companies and GO! You will love it. It is beautiful and I had a great, great time.


Probably my favorite picture ever. Sums up my Summer Missions experience. We made this photo in Yellowstone National Park!! :)

I LOVE most of the pictures that I take because I feel like every picture taken is a memory remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan