Thank you Jesus! :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

{Thanksgiving Break, Enough Said}
This has been a crazy week. Break down from School Of Education, computer messing up AGAIN.. and the Praxis II. God bless it, he is faithful. All praises go to him.
My sweet brother let me use his computer, the computer guy hopefully has my computer fixed and IPASSED THE PRAXIS! :) I was up and at um at 6:30 this morning getting ready for that dreaded test. Finally, it's over. I am waiting on the writing part but I honestly feel that I did really well on it.
My furbaby, Harper has been such a good girl this week because she knew that I was stressed and she better stay out of my way. haha
I am also sick, they are treating me as if I have strep but they didn't test me. YUCK! No fun! Thanks kids at school. :)
I went today after my test to the Thanksgiving luncheon at school and my kiddos looked precious. They had made Indian suits out of pillow cases and we had lunch with the pilgrims :)
(pictures when I get my computer back)
I am so glad that I have a week off from school! I plan to:
* SHOP
*Get some important things done.
*Clean out my room at home
*Spend time with friends that I haven't in a while.
#1.. Do what I want and have FUN!
Thank God for all that he has done. He blesses everyday in someway.

1 comment:

  1. Yay girl for passing the Praxis! I am sure that it feels SO relieving! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan