Sunday Fun-day

Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's been one of those days!

Saturday was Wedding #1 of this month. My cousin Adam and his fiancee Meagan. I played match-maker for this couple when I was a Freshman in college and it happened to work out. She was a beautiful bride and they had a very laid back wedding and everyone enjoyed themselves. 

I bought a new dress to sit at the registry table and I loved it! :)

The happy Bride and Groom

They drove off on a Fire truck and it caused me to look into the future and just see Adam and his bride doing this. Totally his element! Such a sweet moment. 


After the wedding, Mama, Linda, and I drove back to my apartment and went out to eat before calling it a night. We stayed up late talking and then finally went to bed about midnight. 

This morning we got up and went to the Helen Brett jewelry show and it was so much fun! Mama and I have gone for about 2 years but this year seemed to have such better stuff. We bought lots and had a great time!

Just a little dreaming...


I missed being at church this morning, but this day was lots of fun! Here's to a great week ahead. 

Not long till Thanksgiving break...

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan