Tuesday Topics.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Tuesday November, 8. 2011.

The VOTING day that we have all been waiting for. It's been all over Facebook, Twitter, and everywhere for that matter. I don't like the way that people are plastering their views for everyone to see. Vote how you wish, talk about it, but don't harp others for what they how they are voting. 

I saw this quote today and agreed with it. All I'm going to say. Just 1 comment. That's all.

Will you be comfortable arguing your objections as you stand before God while he holds broken and mangled bodies of aborted children in His lap?


My morning consisted of no firsties, a cup of joe, and a Guided Reading conference. A day of difference  was needed and I feel like I'm ready for them tomorrow! :)

I'm  seriously considering putting up my Christmas decor next week! Any thoughts? Too early?


My mama's prized Christmas possession. :)


last year's tree.




Happy Tuesday! 


2 comments:

  1. that first quote gives me chills. so true. so heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i have a willow tree nativity too. it's a prize for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan