Blankity Blank Friday!

Friday, November 4, 2011


. My favorite thing about this week was/is  that I'm going to the Helen Brett Jewelry show with two of my favorite people, Mama and Linda, Sunday!


2. Colder weather makes me  excited for Christmas, and thankful to live in the South! :)

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  couponing, getting a pay check, and finding a church that I enjoy becoming a part of! :)

 
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose ballet flats. So cute with dresses, skinny jeans, anything you need them for... :) Now-- I need some Tory Burch in my collection!

5. My personality type is  extrovert, I love being around people, talking, laughing, and making memories. I am loud, I'll tell it all, so get ready!

6. I have a serious problem resisting   mexican food. I'm addicted.
7. My favorite color to wear is  green, and black. They just are easy to pull off.

Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. For a second there, I thought 'blankity blank' meant that you were having an awful day, and had written a post to rant all about it! Hahaha glad to find out it was the other way around!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan