Playlist.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good Thursday Eve!

I've been wanting to do a favorite playlist for a while so here we go. Here are my favorites! Enjoy :)

Christmas Music. 
(Notice the updated Christmas background! :

1.) I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas- Gayla Peevey

2.) Mary, Did You Know?- Kutless
(any version at that.)

3.) Very Merry Christmas- Dave Barnes

4.) Joy To The World- David Archuletta

5.) You're Here- Franchesca Battistelli

Everyday living :)

1.) Someone Like You- Adele

2.) Rolling In The Deep- Adele

3.) He Knows My Name- McRaes

4.) First Love- Jeremy Horn

5.) Makin Plans- Miranda Lambert

6.) Tonight, Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae

I could go on, and on, and on! I just love random music.

Happy almost Friday!

Harper's glad it's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan