Miscellany Monday

Monday, June 18, 2012

miscellany monday at lowercase letters
For all the random things in life:

{letters to my 1st year Firsties}


I found the sweetest poem on Pinterest and decided that my kiddos need to know that I was still thinking about them even though it was summer. Being a teacher is so rewarding! :)

{Harper is loving the dog-days of summer}

She's really wanting me to go outside and play with her! Poor baby!

{My daddy}


Happy Father's Day to the strongest, most stubborn, "whistelest" (because he whistles all the dang time), man I know! You love my mama, you give me money, and i have you wrapped around my finger!
Love you Daddy!


{junkin'}

know what this is? It's thrifting/yard sale-ing/all in one. Bre and I hit a place Saturday and let's just say, her 4-runner was crammed full! Oh, so much fun!



{Distressed Furniture}

I have a problem and I need help. I found this thing for $28 and I couldn't resist!


It will be in my classroom come August with my computer on top! The drawers drew me in. I love some storage! :)


Today has been a lazy day! I've gotten some things done that have been on the to-do list for a while.

Have any fun ideas for me to do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan