wilw

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Is it really June 20th?? This summer needs to slow down! This teacher is not looking forward to those First graders yet!

Happy Wednesday!

Here are some things floating around the internet that I find just dandy.
Source: via Lauren on Pinterest

Source: via Lauren on Pinterest



i have to make this! So cute!


and I want something like this too. Any hints for where I can get these jewelry holders?

Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest


how cute! My child WILL have something like this!

and finally, how cute is this hair cut? I wonder if it would look right on me!
Suggestions??


I'm loving all of these things! Life is good. Hope yours is too!






1 comment:

  1. Love your pins! The girl with the hair is Kate Bryan of The Small Things Blong...I've become a big fan of her YouTube videos.

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan