Monday Fun-day.

Monday, May 21, 2012

 Merle's front porch was the perfect place for girl-talk. :) Miss her mucho! Send up special prayers for my dear friend. Lots of life changes going on!



Such a fun night out. Miranda Lambert/Chris Young, (who I WILL marry)/Jerrod Neiman. If you have the chance to see them in concert, please do! We got our $$ worth-- no doubt! 



Finally got some new rainbows. Seriously, this is my 3rd pair and these better last longer. I wear these things OUT!


Ended the school day today with a perfect pool day! So nice! It's almost over, people and I can't wait to do a memory post from my first year of teaching First Grade. 

STAY TUNED! 


What did you do this weekend? Please share! 



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! What a fun pool day... I loveee laying out by the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the weather was nice enough in Portland to lie by the pool right now!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan