The most favorite day!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday, y'all!

This week has been an emotional roller coaster and I'm ready for what's ahead.  i think.

So, this weekend. I'm ready to have a little fun! I plan to do a little of this:

Leopard Print + Stripes
making this cute outfit happen!

 ole miss football - Bing Images
I'm going to Heaven on Earth and seeing the Rebels hopefully pull off another WIN! I'm so excited with how our team is really putting forth an effort. SEC football has my heart! Hotty Toddy!

Best, get ready! :)

Love this polish color-Essie "topless and barefoot".

find a new polish and LOVE it. 

My family is taking Family Portraits at Rowan Oak and I couldn't be more excited! We haven't had a professional picture in forever! It'll be fun! Just pray we don't kill each other.... 

If you are coming to the game this weekend, hit me up. I'll be in the Grove before! Ahhhh! So ready!

Happy Weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. that outfit is so cute! Can't wait to see how yours looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, and I think I might actually have all those 'ingredients'! Excited to see if that can happen in my closet too!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan