Whose State is it?

Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's the Beginning of Christmas Season.
Egg Bowl time! My favorite. 
I seriously woke up Saturday morning all smiles because I just love this game!

Caitlyn, Landon and I at the Grove! Such a beautiful place with all the red and blue. :)


Saw our main man, Bo Wallace. I seriously love this guy. Yes, he makes his mistakes but who doesn't. I just think he's got his head on straight and is only going to get better!

and just in case you haven't heard? 
we. beat. state.
The egg is where it belongs. 


Now for all my state friends... I sat right in the middle of all the maroon and white and I must say, I made some new friends and actually enjoyed my time with them. But, I have to be loyal to my Rebs and say that I KNOW Ole Miss is who I will always yell for. 

We are both going bowling this year! :)

Hotty Toddy! 

*** what made your weekend one to remember? I would love to know! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!!! Glad you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a blogger award!! Check out my blog for details :) !

    Love your pics !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay - so I live in Colorado and I have had little experience with the south. When you started talking about the egg bowl I thought it was a type of food. i don't like eggs so I thought it was funny you were so excited....
    i kept on reading and soon discovered you were talking football! i feel MUCH better!!!

    PS: I am new around this blog! nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan