Big, LIFE Happenings!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

so, today brought lots of changes for this girl. It was approximately 8:10, I was getting deep into my Morning meeting with my firsties and I was called to the office.  To make a long story short, I am now the Kindergarten Special Ed teacher and I couldn't be more shocked!

I am super excited but very scared and nervous about this new opportunity in my life. But, I know that my God is a loving God and he will bless every effort that I put in this new adventure! 

So, please pray with me? I know I will need them all and more than anything, pray for my First Grade babies that I am leaving. They don't understand. Oh, it hurts my heart!


If you are a Special Ed teacher, please give me some tips/advice. I would be forever grateful! 
if you would like email me at lil_patton07@hotmail.com


now for some pinterest lovelies.


Just saying... :)

this is absolutely how I feel.

I MISS OXFORD (Ole Miss Rebels)...for real

Could someone buy this shirt for me, please?

Classic work space

this would fit in at my house beautifully!

this week is going by quickly! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Do something nice for someone! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Praying for you and the transition! I know you'll do just marvelous though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for you! You'll be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've preached this all day long but I am soooo proud of you! So proud to call you my best! You will be so fabulous. So so fabulous. And I can't wait to see what else God has up His sleeve. Obviously, it's beyond what our little brains could ever imagine. Love you, Best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the job!! That is so exciting! After being in the school system, I definitely have greater respect for teachers. Y'all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan