Fa, La, La, La, La.....

Monday, November 19, 2012



I really can't believe I am saying that. 
I know, I know. I'm a little early. Let me justify myself. I waited as long as I could and I wanted to come back to a fully decorated apartment  Christmas "wonderland". 

I think I succeeded. Do you??

Enjoy this scroll through LP's Winter Wonderland!
let me know what you think. I may or may not LOVE Christmas! 



 

I'm definitely my mother's child. I have to STOP buying Christmas Decorations. I've got enough and more!

How are you decorating this year? Hope you are ready and willing to put it up! Now, I need to plan a party.

I'm ready.

It's officially #hatestate week too. Get ready for fun tweets and Facebook posts all week.

follow me on twitter-- tchrlp 

Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the decorations! And that Harper has a stocking! :-)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan