Weekend Smeekend.

Monday, November 12, 2012




Hope you are yours had a wonderful weekend! I sure did, but I'm still exhausted. I took off from work today to register for Grad School classes and to say that I am feeling overwhelmed would be an understatement.

But, I know that my God believes in me and knows that I can handle this.
Last night a really great friend, Meagan aka "Merle" came to my house and we chatted for a while. She told me that she felt like that if we were not where God wanted us to be, we wouldn't be there.

he's always faithful to bless his children. 

I had a busy, fun, and exhausting weekend. (isn't that every weekend?)
proof is in the pictures: 


{one} Best and I rooting on our Rebs until the bitter end. If you don't know already we lost by 1 point and that keeps us from being bowl eligible, for now. I will always stay with those boys until the end. They have played their hearts out this year and we are praying for 2 more wins for this season. #hottytoddy always! 

{two} During our photo shoot outside, my fur-babes, Harper wanted in on the action. Isn't that pitiful?

{three} My parent's yard is BEAUTIFUL! I love the trees this time of year. Absolutely makes me believe that living in the country is a blessing all on it's own.

{four} Walking to our seats at "the Vaught" and I heard my name being called. I had the privilege of sitting by this sweet family during the game. The Chrestmans are super special to me and I'm so glad that I've had the opportunity to watch their sweet babies grow up! 
love y'all! 

Happy Monday! I'm expecting to get observed by my principal tomorrow before my big move, so... WISH ME LUCK! 
Prayers are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the most unflattering picture of me. I look as big as a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! The 'fall' weather has FINALLY hit Houston today! It's currently a crisp 60 outside... haha I know it's not much but I'll take it! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan