Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, March 25, 2013



Happy Monday, ladies! It's time to share the shenanigans from the weekend and I'm gonna go right into it.



{one} Friday was a causal workday and most definitely a great day for yelling my Rebs to victory in the NCAA Tourney! I was very excited too because my sweet Mama was coming to stay with me for the weekend! {two} I absolutely LOVE my Friday Freebies from Aubrey. Looking at this every day makes me smile! {three} Shopping with mama made me super excited for this season and the pretty colors that go along with it. Can't wait to add some of these colors into my wardrobe. {four} I felt like my Sunday Church outfit should be documented.. not sure why! {five} Mama Donna and I saying "fins up" Hotty Toddy! {six} I may or may not have waiting till the night before to study for my first Grad School class. Afterthought: it was def. the hardest test I have ever taken in my entire life! {seven} A little piece of comfort before Bible Study! Love Groupon for giving me a ten dollar deal for $5 buckaroos. {eight} Love the Snapchats that this sweet, blogger friend and I send back and forth to each other. This was during our REBS' basketball game and it was a nail biter, for sure. {nine} Amen and amen.

Do tell! How was your weekend and what was your favorite thing that you did?

This weekend we celebrate our Sweet Savior rising from the grave! Oh, what a STORY! 

6 comments:

  1. A big Amen to number nine. My poor tables at work on Sunday night were surely neglected as I had to dash to the bar every few minutes to check on my Rebs. I hated the way that game ended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your outfit Sunday! You look so pretty in green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good weekend. You looked very pretty in green and I loved the peach colored jeans in number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren! Looks like you had a great weekend girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, friend!! Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan