A little bit of shenanigans.

Monday, March 18, 2013


It's Monday, after Spring Break and I have a freakin' headache.

I'm not sure if its the fact that I'm sad Spring Break is over or if I'm seriously coming down with something. Pray it's the first excuse! :)

Linking up today with Sweet Sami to share with you what my weekend looked like. After a crazy fun week in D.C. and New York I was ready for a little down time before school started back. That's what I got even though I somehow stayed busy too. 

Btw: get ready! A recap of my lovely SB trip will be recapped before the week is over. 
Hold me to it, people. 


{Hilarious texts from the friends}- We are girls, we think about these things. 
{mint converse}- I adore my new kicks. I haven't owned a pair of these since high school and I was so giddy when I bought these the other day. My grandmother said, "girl, those are old school." :)
{my partner in crime, Harper} We both weren't feeling well and shared the pillow on the couch. Could she be any cuter?
{Easter Decor in the Apt.} I've said it over and over. I am my mother's child. She started decorating last week and I had to follow. LOVE seeing this everyday!

Check back soon! I'll have a fun update about our SB2013 trip! Can't wait to show you what fun we had!

3 comments:

  1. I saw all of your cute Easter decor on instagram the other day and about died! I love it! I'm a cheeseball when it comes to decorations.. got it from my mother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeekk!! I'm excited to read all about your trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan