Tweet this, tweet that.

Friday, March 22, 2013



I just love this link-up because I constantly favorite tweets that I laugh at, cry over, or just plain love to read. So, it's fun getting to share with you these rare gems. If you don't already, follow me on twitter {@tchrlp}  I don't tweet as often as some but I love to tweet as much as possible. 

let's get to the real deal of this post.


How many of you sweet, Southern mamas have heard this quote before? I can't wait {that is.. if it's in the plans} for God to give me a precious cotton headed baby who can wear huge bows and sweet mocked outfits! Oh, I'm not wishing my life away but I really can't wait for these days! 
#pleasebeinmyfavor


If you aren't sure who this band is.. they wrote some music that pumps every Ole Miss fan up and irritates every state fan who ever lived. Oh boy...
They wrote songs for the football and basketball teams and I just love it!




They sang those songs at Josh and Em's Wedding and we got to have a little camera action with them! 

Hotty toddy! My Ole Miss Rebels are the SEC Champs and that makes this lady 
happy, happy, happy! Sunday afternoon, Mama, my brother and I enjoyed the game and my daddy couldn't take his Sunday nap because we were yelling at the t.v. a little too loud.

Now, for the game tomorrow all prayers and happy thoughts would be appreciated. We need this win! Our boys deserve it.


I tweeted on Sunday afternoon during the game in which we were only winning by a couple of points that Ole Miss would be the death of me. Then, I keep scrolling and I see this. It's SO true.. Ole Miss always seems to be ahead and let go of it in the 4th quarter or 2nd half of a game and that makes me justttt a little anxious.

Well, so sorry that this post turned into all about Ole Miss 101. I guess that's where my mind is right now. Hope you all have had lovely weeks and are super excited about the weekend ahead!

http://dannykphotography.com/

My sweet mama is coming to town and I can't wait to spend time with her. I'm sure lots of good meals, shopping and adventure will happen so stalk me on Facebook and Instagram!

Happy Weekend to you!

4 comments:

  1. that's a fun link up! I need to do that one sometime!

    have fun with your mama this weekend!! Mama shopping dates and lunch dates are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe I wish I was a better twitter user LOL!

    Have so much fun with your momma! I love when mine comes to town and I get fun weekends with her and the SHOPPING! duh. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post!!! :-) I seriously need to get on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun post!Maybe I can add a series of post like this one. :D By the way, I just started blogging and found your site.Maybe we can follow each other thru Google friend connect?Let me know. :)

    www.pinayontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan