Target-1, Lauren-0

Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Well, I decided to make a Target run tonight. And girls, we all know how that turns out, right?

I go in the store with every intention of getting some supplies for school and I end up spending money that I really need to be saving for my Spring Break Trip. Uh, where is my millionaire? jk. (kinda)

This is my precious new iphone, credit card wallet. Sometimes I hate taking my hobo wallet wherever I go and this makes it so much easier to handle. Plus, I'm obsessed with chevron so it's p.e.r.f.e.c.t.


Then, this happened. Now, let's snap back to reality.. Lauren doesn't cook at all but she loves to have pretty things in her kitchen. My eyes spotted this beaut and I fell in love. Then, I may or may not have text my mother and left a big hint! :)

This lady, Shay blogged about this beauty tonight too! Go check her out, you won't regret it. 
Do you have a KitchenAid Mixer? Let me know what you think about them?

Alright y'all. It's bed-time. Been a productive today! Hope you are ready for Thursday!! I am.

comment away!

8 comments:

  1. Love Target!!! I always leave spending entirely too much money! Love the chevron wallet and pink Kitchen Aid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target gets me every single time. And yet I never learn. But seriously, Kitchen Aid mixers are pretty much the greatest thing ever. I use it (my mom's) all the time, and it will most definitely be one of the very first purchases that I make after graduating. I LOVE the hot pink color and had no idea that Target carried it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband knows not to let me go in Target alone. Ha! And yes, we have a kitchen aid mixer and we love it! I've only used it for baking, but I can't wait to try it out for other things like pasta, breads, etc.

    Hope you get one soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my Lauren, great finds! I can't wait till target comes to canada in the Spring. I am counting down the days!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about Target that forces us to spend all of our money?

    As of today, D.C./NYC countdown is officially 37 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to go to Target once I finally get across the big pond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my mom a kitchen aid mixer for christmas! she loves it...but thing is HEAVY! be sure to get a sliding tray with it because picking it up and moving it around is hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting one of those mixers but I can guarantee 100% that I will never use it lol.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan