2010. hopefully. The best year ever.

Thursday, December 31, 2009


2009.. What a year this has been. One of the best of my entire 20 years!




Just to let you in on this..




*The deaths of Aunt Etoyle,Uncle Waymond, Mrs. Annette, Mrs. Eva Faye and Mr. Floyd. All of these precious people have impacted my life one way or another. :) They are living it up with Jesus now.




* Erika's automobile accident. It really opened my eyes to not take anything for granted. She is still suffering from this but praise the Lord she is in GA getting therapy now. God Bless her and her family. :) Love you E!


* Nikki's Wedding- Beautiful and a sweet memory. :)








*Mom telling us a Tiger Woods joke @ Christmas. She's such a precious lady.




* Harper Grace came into my life. She is the sweetest ball of fur in the world!!!




*Montana-Summer Missions. By far the best summer of my life.




(excuse the Paper, please!)


I want to do missions somehow, someway! :)



*Transfering to Ole Miss. Great new friends, Grove, Football Games. BSU! HOTTY TODDY!






(might I add that I had all A's and B's.. pretty pumped!)


* MANY,MANY good times with Friends.






Party @ Ashley's with all the summer missions people, visits from friends in Oxford. Restaurants in Tupelo. We always find ways to hang out and have fun.




* Moving into my own HOUSE! I love it. Come visit us in Oxford.



* Roadtrips to Jackson, Memphis, and many other random places. Always fun!



* I'm now a preschool teacher at my church. I love it! :)



* Overall a very great year. May God bless me this year and reveal his plan for me.



Happy New Year 2010. :)

4 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! this will be our year, i just know it. :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto, on the best year yet thing! :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something for you at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan