Random Life

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here we go. Random Post..

Harper is having female surgery today and I am so sad for her. I made her look cute for the doctors though, she had a pink collar and a pink bow in her hair. :) No, I very rarely do this to her. haha
I have been making tin Christmas ornaments for friends/family this morning for little Christmas happies. Seems like when I am at home with nothing to do I always find a DIY craft to do. I love making things and designing things for my apartment.
I am anxiously awaiting the Christmas presents that I ordered to arrive in the mail anyday now. Ugh! I am ready for them to be wrapped and under the tree. :) I just love Christmas Time.
We went last night to my "Mom's" church and watched their Christmas play. Good job, Friendship Baptist. It was too cute.
Oh, I made the Dean's List @ Ole Miss. Woo hoo. I was pretty pumped.
Hopefully I will get some things done today that have been waiting on me to finish them.
Love ya'll.
Elle Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan