Wedding Weekend :)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

going to the chapel and we're gonna get married....


That was us this weekend. Nikki finally married that boy named Nathan. It was precious, very simple and Nikki looked BEAUTIFUL!


We had a great time helping her get ready and Merle and I had a sleepover Friday night. We acted goofy and had a fun girls night. :) Love you Merle.


I am in Oxford and I love it because there is No one here. It's empty and I can speed through town. :)


I am working some this week and then it's Christmas time for me. I am so ready to find out grades tomorrow, it's killin me.


Pray for Aims. She is in Peru. I'm so proud for her. :)


Love ya'll!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Oh, and you girls look alright, too. ;) Haha, kidding!
    I miss Amy. I can't believe she's in PERU and not in Pontotoc. Oh my. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the Miller in Sunday School this mornin.. he said yall had a good time but he got lost.. ha reminded me of a memphis trip we made once :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i saw ms stevenson today. she is having her baby soon!!!! btw i hope you enjoy your break. how is harper?!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan