Hold my Heart.

Monday, December 21, 2009

I need you Jesus to hold my heart. I need to read my Bible more, pray harder and more specifically, and live out my Faith even harder. Lord, You can do that in me and I pray that it starts happening NOW!
God has big plans for me this next year, and I just feel it. I am hoping for a great school year, my husband to be introduced to me Ha!, and to LOVE on people and show them that God loves them to.
2010--Here I come!
I have been reading books about missionaries and listening to praise music like crazy lately. I feel like I'm not doing enough and I need to start doing more for his kingdom. If that's going to Africa for a mission trip, I'm down, or staying in Pontotoc, Ms for the rest of my life. I'm down. Hopefully he's reveal his plan to me in his perfect time.
That's my heart right now, just thought I would share.
Today, I am at work playing on the internet all day. It couldn't get any better than that. I had my grandmother's Christmas Saturday and she is just precious. She is 84 and she made a Tiger Woods joke. It just made my day. I sure hope to be just like that woman when I get old and gray. She is hardworking, faithful to her Lord, and speaks her mind most of the time. I love it. Christmas is such a special time at her house and I love the tradition so much.
Well, that's all I've got. Saw Houston Nutt this morning when i came into work. Sure hope those Rebs are getting ready to kick tail at the Cotton Bowl.
Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan