You're gonna do great things.. I already know.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finals.. Here we are again.

I hate them and I am ready for them to be over. I am sitting in Oxford, listening to K Love online and trying my best to CRAM for these things. Listening to Christmas music is making me happy too. :)

I have had a great weekend. We had Nikki's shower this Friday night which was a great night for all of us. We had LOTS of fun and I will put pictures up as soon as I can. Saturday, I shopped all day with Mama and Mom which of course was a blast. My grandmother just makes my heart smile. She is so precious.
That night I went and ate with a friend and we had some good conversations.

I am ready for CHRISTMAS. I can't wait to be with family, not be stressed, and be able to celebrate Christmas for what it is.

Please pray for our Church family. Mr. Floyd Gardner died who was a member of our church and like a papaw for all of us. He will be greatly missed but is living it up with Jesus tonight.

Chad.. that video you posted on your blog was pure amazing.. Made me think, that's for sure.

Love ya'll! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am loving all of the Christmas music on KLove right now and it makes studying so much easier! I am so ready for finals to be done with too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen, girl! I love listening to klove online. It's soo relaxing. I end up singing all the songs too! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) Praying your finals go well!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan