Hump Day.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Living by myself.


July Class-Science for Elementary Teachers


Bills, Bills, Bills.


Seems as if I'm growing up! :)

This week I've been by myself because my friend/roomate, Aims, has began her internship in Charlotte. Wanna read her blog, sure you do, go to http://aksimmons.blogspot.com/
. She will keep us up to date with her happenings. :)


I have been thinking a lot lately about getting married, having babies, and becoming the woman God (hopefully) has for me. But I feel as if God is saying, Lauren, I've told you. Be patient. I've got this and I know your perfect and pleasing outcome. Please pray that I have patience. I just want to know that it is going to happen! :)


For the 4th we cooked hamburgers and spent the day at home with family. Nothing excited but perfect for us. Memphis was enjoyed on Saturday and Little Africa was raided again. Do not know what that is, well just ask me! ;)


Another fun week has come and gone in Oxford this week. Yesterday, after starting my 2nd Summer class, the "girls" went swimming. :) Even little Harper got in for a while.



Mascot choices were put online for Ole Miss students, faculty, season-ticket holders, and others to vote on. Embarassment for all of us. The choices are rediculous.

Colonel Reb will always be my mascot!


Little Abel Timothy Caldwell is here. No pictures yet but he is precious!!!


Another good week ahead.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan