the. move.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here it is. 2 more days in my cute little house. How I am going to miss thee!



I am trying my hardest to pack all this junk that I have collected over a year, man! I am blessed. Never realized how much stuff I had until I started packing. haha


I will be living at the Exchange in room 818B! :)


Can't wait.

Almost all of my roomates! :)

My life is moving so fast.


New roomates


new place to live


SENIOR YEAR (haven't I always said that I couldn't wait to get out of school? Can I take that back?)


Student Teaching.


Great Friends.


Football Season.
I CAN NOT WAIT!!!



Too bad this guy can't join us for football games anymore. Stupid, stupid.

UPDATE!

I'm moved and living with the parents for 3 weeks. Move out day was hectic, tiring, and bittersweet. Pictures of this day will come soon enough.

New move in day. August 15.

Here's to my last full year of college. may it be the best! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan