Fill In the Blank Friday!

Friday, October 21, 2011



1.   Nothing says fall like    pumpkin spice and baked apple candles, fall decorations, and hayrides, bon-fires, and rolling yards i.just.love.fall!

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   church Fall festival. Hayrides, games with the children, and rolling yards afterwards. (usually). It's fun to all get together, bundle up, and share time that turn into memories.

3.  My favorite fall treat is   Apple Cider. It's so good and soothing.

4. Fall makes me think of    what's to come    because  first off, we have Thanksgiving, then a few weeks and Christmas. My absolute favorite time of year! So much family, love, and memory making. :)

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    candles, pumpkins, hayrides, rolling yards, fall weather, LOVE!

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is    jeans, cardigan,scarves, and cowboy boots. :) My favorite thing to wear in the Fall. 

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Thanksgiving! Halloween is fun but Thanksgiving means so much more. Time to be with Family, Friends, and being thankful and greatful for what we have been given. God is great and that just gives us a holiday to celebrate this truth. 

I'm Field tripping as we speak. :)
(not really because I wrote this last night)

Happy Fall Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the apple cider being the best! It is such a cozy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a good fall bon-fire in forever! Thanks for reminding me! :)

    Stopping by from the link-up! I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post.. reminds me of everything I love about Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan