I just LOVE Wednesday!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011





{one)
Today I had that one of those "I'm so glad I became a teacher" moments! One of my firsties read 13 words when before today, reading was non-existent to him. Oh, how my heart smiled. He was so excited too! We'll see where it goes from here.

{two}
I got a FLU shot yesterday. YUCK! I hate those jokers. Now, look what it got me. 

Doesn't feel too great but hopefully no flu for me!

{three}

Our Very Hungry Caterpillar door for Drug Free Week!
Our kiddos had fun coloring the plates. We didn't win but it's the trying that counts, right?

{four}
I visited a new church Sunday and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Going to Wednesday night church tonight and praying that it's exactly where God would have me be. I'm ready to find where I belong here in Southaven!



Just to see you smile!



1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love those "Oh! *THIS* is why I picked this career!" moments... I had one this week too! Never thought I'd be so happy to see a 4 year old sign the word "pig" Haha.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan