The First Day of the Week.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Sunday, everyone!

It's been one of those weekends where I am utterly exhausted but so thankful that I am.
It's been fun!

Friday- We had a field trip to the Memphis Botanical Gardens. My firsties had fun and it was overall a good day. I wasn't able to take pictures because you know-- I was trying to make sure I didn't loose a kid! :)
(Haley-- Mission Accomplished, thanks for the prayers! )  

Then.. Friday night.. oh, Friday night. I was treated to this lovely place



by my brother and enjoyed one of the best meals of my life. Seriously, GO!!

Thanks, Adam! It's now one of my favorite places. 

Saturday- woke up and got ready for an all day shopping trip! Linda Ray and I went all over Memphis, seriously, and had such a good day. Ate some great food, have coffee, and spent money that we probably didn't need to! 

I got a cute dress, some seven jeans @ Tjmaxx,  and talked about LIFE. I just love fun days with family. Exactly what I needed. 
I, of course, missed going home but I love weekends in Southaven.

then, today-- Visited Longview Heights Baptist Church and LOVED it! Hopefully I have found the place that God wants me to be a part of and serve. We'll see.. 

Just some pictures from the weekend.

love this owl necklace. Goes with everything! :)

my old door living room decoration! 

Just a preview of what I want! haha!

Shopping Outfit. The boots are BACK! 

Christmas is already being prepared! 

Hoping for a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great weekend! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am a new follower would you be so kind & follow me back, thanks :)

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan