What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011




It's Wednesday! Praise him!
First day Back @ School and I'm soo very thankful. 


Let's get to the thankin....

{one}
I'm thankful for my grandmother MOM feeling better and hopefully figuring out soon what is causing all of her health problems. Her 86 year old body needs to be healed and we are waiting on it. Please send up some prayers on her behalf. It's scary not knowing...

Here she is with my little Tyler! :) Aren't they both adorable?

{two}
I'm thankful for a job that I am learning to LOVE and that I am capable of doing. I'm thankful for the precious kids I am able to impact, the paycheck that supports my lifestyle, and the chance I get to teach these Firsties something that they didn't already know. :)

I've been really struggling with "loving" teaching, but I have understood that when I get in the routine that the love for the job will take it's place. Teaching is what I was born to do and I know that deep down. Just like loving God and serving him. Little pieces fall into place.

Anyone else feel this way? Or is it just me....


{three}
I'm loving my little fall decor that I used to embellish this little house of mine! Fall is my favorite time of the year. It's so much fun to smell those awesome candles that Mama buys for me and to see the pumpkins and then all the RED/Green that comes after! Ah! Love this time of year! 




                                                                                 
{four}
I'm loving Pinterest! It's so much fun! Here are some of my most recent, favorite pins!



Aren't these adorable? I might just have to make one for my front door.
Source: veetje.be via Lauren on Pinterest


Save your Milk cartons.. I need to make this for my classroom!



I swoon. Must find an old screen! :)


yes, SIR! I hear you! 

I could go on for days.

So thankful for an exciting weekend coming up! Can't wait to share details!

2 comments:

  1. I am also learning to love the job. I love teaching...it's the getting everything together, the stress, and the being unsure that I don't love right now. I love all of your decorations so very cute! Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most definitely not the only one! I am just now starting to love my work, and I've had clients since August. Getting into a routine absolutely makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan