Monday, I guess it's good to see you again.

Monday, January 23, 2012



Well, it's that time again. Post those pictures that we love from the week before.

Enjoy my life through pics, will you?

Harper's cute little nose. this dog steals my heart every day! :) If you own a dog, isn't it crazy how happy, sappy, mad, angry, and special these dogs can make you feel?

Thanks, Emily! I love my Colonel Reb! I put him on my desk like you told me to.
(FYI: I know I am going to get asked this question. That prickly thing is a finger paper sorter. Easier than licking your finger. A teacher friend gave it to me for a present.)


Love my new classroom door happy! It'll be personalized one day! Until now, enjoy the cuteness! I am obsessed with cutesy things for my classroom and home doors. But after Santa was stolen off of my front door, I am really skeptical about where I put them!


Re-did this mailbox. I'm going to use it in my classroom soon. Writing has to improve before then. I'll keep you updated on the teacher blog. www.1stgradebound.blogspot.com
I need to start posting on there weekly. Keep me motivated.


Love my new kitchen organizer. Plate rack, and random dishes from the thrift store. I'm so easy to satisfy. Ha! These will be turned into a plate wall soon. 


This was a canvas at the mall. I just loved the saying and the little people. Aren't friends wonderful! So glad God blessed me with some that would give me sunshine on any cloudy day! *Thankful


Shoes purchases from Saturday! Love these. I might break my neck, but I really think they are so fun. Plus, my brother's girlfriend got the same ones on the bottom so we can twink sometime. 


Crackle polish attempt #1! I really like it. ULTA had it for $5.99 yesterday. I couldn't resist. 


On another note:


I have the best parents in the world. My daddy fixed my air conditioner in my car this weekend and I couldn't be happier. He's the best.
Plus, thank you LORD for helping my grandmother this week. She had eye-lid surgery and she is badly bruised and awful looking. He's helping the pain and for that we are thankful! :)


Happy Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Love that mailbox!! How cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were all such great pictures! I love the new sign on your classroom door (too cute!), your nail polish, and dog! I totally agree about dogs having the ability to make you feel any kind of emotion...but mostly happy! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Love that door hanger for your classroom.
    2. That mailbox would be perfect for your kids in your classroom! So cute!
    3. I've been seeing that kitchen organizer thing floating around interest and thought about making one myself.
    4. CUTE shoes!!!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes!! bet you can't wait to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan