the 23rd.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Source: bing.com via Janet on Pinterest


You know. Getting older is fun and sad all at the same time! 



I love being on my own, having my own money, and pretty much doing as I wish but getting older kinda stinks. :)

My precious friends and I celebrated the 23 @ Rooster's on the square in Oxford. So much fun and memories was made.

Thanks best for putting this together. 


The food was yummy. 


The friends were wonderful. Thank you so much for coming! 
I love you all so, so much!



My sweet cake.. Thanks, Kelli! 

Chad, so glad we got to show you around the square. Can't wait to come visit soon when it's 
YOUR TOWN! :)


Birthdays are too much fun. My family is notorious for making it a celebration of ME! Couldn't appreciate anything more. Thank you all for the cards, calls, and pure love. :)




Here's to a wonderful 23rd year! It's looking great so far.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I love Roosters! So much fun every time I visit Oxford! I hope you had an amazing day and happy 23!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like ya'll had a great time celebrating! I just LOVE your cake!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan