Fill in the blank, Friday.

Friday, January 13, 2012



1.   The last thing I ate was  a baked potato and a glass of water. Boring life. I know. I need to learn to cook. HELP ME!

2.   The last song I listened to was  a song that played on a blog. I have no clue what the name was  .

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Lauren}...learn, are, rue, ran, lane, run, Earl, earn, lure, rule, ulna, urea, urn, real, nu, neural, lunar, near, era, lean, ear, el, an, ale      .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick   turquoise, because I love the ways that it can go with many other colors. Plus, blue in general because I LOVE blue jeans.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find   my camera, HOBO wallet, tic-tacs,  pens and lipgloss. It's a clutch. Not too big so not near as much stuff as I usually have.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to   fold clothes, and go to bed.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is  Macerena. yes, cheesy. it's okay. I'm honest. I love to dance to anything and everything.



2 comments:

  1. You would spell learn as your first word. You are such a teacher!! :) Miss you!!!! ...Harper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise is such a beautiful color! Reminds me of tropical oceans..

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan