Wednesday.. You're A Good Day!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This little place of mine needs some updating! :)


{one} I'm loving that my Firsties did well on their MAP test. Most of them improved their scores and that makes this teacher happy as a lark!

{two} I'm loving that we have a 4 day weekend coming up! Those make me giddy. Nothing like being able to sleep late and spend more time with those special people in your life. And, we're making plans...

{three} Anything having to do with Owls. I'm loving finding ways to incorporate them into my home decor. Random? Yes, I know!

{four} New apps! My iPhone is seriously attached to my hip. I love finding new apps that make life a little easier.


Wow! Pinterest is the most amazing thing. Wish I would have invented it!



Hello, could a man be any more beautiful!?. Luke! I think not!




Anyone that knows me, knows this couldn't be more perfect!
Please Lord, don't let him want a nasty bulldog!

Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest


Going with the owl theme. :)

Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest


one of each please!


And just for the record. This whole Mississippi State University putting this billboard in Oxford. Tacky, rude, and skanky. Just one more reason I can't stand them. TSBU (the school beneath us).. Wonder why we call them that!
i'm done.

Happy Wednesday! Be glad for all. God loves us just the way we are! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like when you blog :)

    Care to share some of you're new app finds?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan