What I'm Loving Wednesday.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


{one}  I'm loving this precious mouse pad that I created from Shutterfly. :) Seriously, they have the best ideas for photo gifts and more. Check them out if you never have. :)

{two} We have a field trip to the Orpheum this week! My kids are going to stroke. "The Magic Schoolbus" here we come. :)

{three} Church fellowship Sunday night makes me a happy lady. Good food, great friends, and memories being made. Couldn't ask for anything more. :)

Learned this tonight @ church:

Don't just love the blessings, love the giver of those blessings! 


google





My daddy and I reallllllyyyyy need to make this for my deck patio!




easy to do! Love this!



Amen. that's me.

Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest

must find frames. 

Pinterest, you WILL break me! :)

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan