Dear Monday...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Linking up here


Photobucket


Dear Monday,    In two weeks I will be sleeping late, shopping, and pretty much doing whatever I wish. Otherwise knows as, SPRING BREAK! I couldn't be more excited.




Dear  Peters and McCarty sale,  this weekend is going to be so much fun. Please live up to your past two years. :) be good to us. 


     




Dear teaching, you are nothing like I thought you would be but I am loving you more and more every day. 


Dear mom and dad, please send money. I'm so broke that it ain't funny. :)
(Sugarland dig) 


Dear Grey's Anatomy, I'm ready for you on Thursday. I miss you because of Bible study but I love catching up to your awesome show. Kind of makes me want to become a doctor. Not really. 


First time to do these letters. I really like! Happy Monday, friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan